• All oral sessions will be essentially virtual meetings and conducted via Zoom.
• You should pre-record your video presentation, which will be broadcasted online during the scheduled time. (Q&A will be conducted in real time. An invited speaker has an option to deliver his/her presentation in real time.)
• Please adhere to the time limit for your presentation, which includes setup, presentation, and Q&A: 12 minutes for a contributed talk and 24 (or 36, 48) minutes for an invited talk.
※ Submission Guidelines for a Pre-Recorded Video
1. File type: mp4
2. Suggested recording times:
- Contributed talk (12 min): 8~10 minutes
- Invited talk (24 min): 18~20 minutes
- Invited talk (36 min): 28~30 minutes
3. How to make a presentation video (mp4 file) using MS PowerPoint:
4. Submission window: September 27, Monday (09:00) ~ October 11, Monday (23:59)
5. Upload: [Click here for downloading the guidelines]
• All poster sessions will be essentially virtual meetings and are accessible online at the KPS homepage during the Conference (October 18, 12:00 ~ October 22, 18:00).
• All presenters are required to attend the assigned e-Poster Online Discussion Sessions.
(i) You can find the session code, 'P1-co.1' for example, on the 'Poster Sessions' menu. (Program > Entire Programs > Poster Sessions)
(ii) If your code starts with P1 (P2), then your 'e-Poster Online Discussion' time is October 20, 17:10~18:00 (October 22, 14:00~14:50).
(iii) You must join in the Zoom room 5 minutes before your 'e-Poster Online Discussion' begins. You can access the Zoom room by clicking the button 'virtual conference' on the program webpage of your session code.
(iv) During the session, you can proceed to briefly explain his or her research area for 1~2 minutes and answer questions from other participants or judges according to the guidance of the chair.
※ Submission Guidelines for an Online Poster
An example of 2020 KPS Spring Meeting presentation [pdf] and [mp3]
1. File type: PDF and audio recording (mp3 file: up to 5 minutes) [Click here for downloading the guidelines]
2. PDF page limit: ~10 pages (A4 size) converted from a typical ppt file
3. Submission window: September 27, Monday (09:00) ~ October 11, Monday (23:59)
4. Upload: [Click here for downloading the guidelines]
Best Presentation Awards
• The Best Presentation Awards recognize outstanding presentations made by student members and are awarded by the KPS in order to encourage students to carry out excellent research.
• The Best Poster Presentation Awardee will be selected based on scientific significance and excellence of presentation and online discussion.
• Every awardee will be posted in the KPS homepage for recognition just after the Conference and a certificate will be mailed to the presenter according to the mailing address of the corresponding author.
• Presenters who do not submit the presentation materials within the deadline or do not present at the session without a call to cancel (contact info: email@example.com, 02-556-4737(ext. 3)) are considered No-Show.
• In case of No-Show, the corresponding abstract will be eliminated from the program list. Presenters who No-Show may see limitations to present at the KPS meetings in the future.