Abstract submission window: February 3 (Thu) ~ March 8 (Tue) by 6:00 PM, 2022
Registration period: February 3 (Thu) ~ April 22 (Fri) by 5:00 PM, 2022
Online registration method: Select a payment method (credit card, bank transfer, giro) in the menu ‘Payment and Confirmation’ during online registration.
• Online registration will be completed by paying the registration fee within the registration period.
• Although online registration is strongly recommended, you can send payment information to the Korean Physical Society (email@example.com) for manual payment (click here for Information for Manual Payment).
• Please note that manual payment must be sent by 12:00 PM on the registration deadline (April 22, 2022).
• If you would like to issue a bill, please send your business registration certificate along with the itemization, payment amount, and your email address to the Korean Physical Society (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
To cancel your registration order, you must notify the Korean Physical Society in writing of your request form for a refund. The timing of your request is important in determining refund amounts. A full refund would be provided if the refund request were received by 11:00 PM on April 14 (Thu), 2022. However, no refund would be provided if the request were received after this deadline.
Registration fee for the 2022 KPS Spring Meeting
|Non-member (invited speaker)||170,000|
• The admission fee for membership is 10,000 KRW.
• Retired members are exempt from the registration fee.
• KPS members are allowed to register for this meeting after renewal of KPS membership.
• Teacher members are exempt from both annual membership fees and registration fees.
• Student members are supposed to pay the registration fee only, which automatically renders the exemption of the annual membership fee.
• If you have any problem in registration, please contact the Korean Physical Society (email@example.com).