• All oral sessions will be essentially virtual meetings and conducted via Zoom.
• You should pre-record your video presentation, which will be broadcasted online during the scheduled time. (Q&A will be conducted in real time. An invited speaker has an option to deliver his/her presentation in real time.)
• Please adhere to the time limit for your presentation, which includes setup, presentation, and Q&A: 12 minutes for a contributed talk and 24 (or 36) minutes for an invited talk.
※ Submission Guidelines for a Pre-Recorded Video
1. File type: mp4
2. Suggested recording times:
- Contributed talk (12 min): 8~10 minutes
- Invited talk (24 min): 18~20 minutes
- Invited talk (36 min): 28~30 minutes
3. How to make a presentation video (mp4 file) using MS PowerPoint: [Click here for downloading the guidelines]
4. Submission window: October 15th, Thursday (09:00) ~ October 28th, Wednesday (23:59)
5. Upload: [Click here for downloading the guidelines]
• All poster sessions will be essentially virtual meetings and are accessible online at the KPS homepage during the Conference (Nov. 2, 12:00 ~ Nov. 6, 18:00).
• All presenters are required to attend the e-Poster Online Discussion Sessions, scheduled on Nov. 5 and 6, and answer the questions through the comment window.
※ Submission Guidelines for an Online Poster
An example of 2020 KPS Spring Meeting presentation [pdf] and [mp3]
1. File type: PDF and audio recording (mp3 file: up to 5 minutes) [Click here for downloading the guidelines]
2. PDF page limit: ~10 pages (A4 size) converted from a typical ppt file
3. Submission window: October 15th, Thursday (09:00) ~ October 28th, Wednesday (23:59)
4. Upload: [Click here for downloading the guidelines]
Best Presentation Awards
• The Best Presentation Awards recognize outstanding presentations made by student members and are awarded by the KPS in order to encourage students to carry out excellent research.
• The Best Poster Presentation Awardee will be selected based on scientific significance and excellence of presentation and online discussion.
• Every awardee will be posted in the KPS homepage for recognition just after the Conference and a certificate will be mailed to the presenter according to the mailing address of the corresponding author.
• Presenters who do not submit the presentation materials within the deadline or do not present at the session without a call to cancel (contact info: email@example.com, 02-556-4737(ext. 5)) are considered No-Show.
• In case of No-Show, the corresponding abstract will be eliminated from the program list. Presenters who No-Show may see limitations to present at the KPS meetings in the future.