Abstract submission window: February 1 (Mon) ~ March 2 (Tue) by 6:00 PM, 2021
Registration period: February 1 (Mon) ~ April 23 (Fri) by 5:00 PM, 2021
Online registration method: Select a payment method (credit card, bank transfer, giro) in the menu ‘Payment and Confirmation’ during online registration.
• Online registration will be completed by paying the registration fee within the registration period.
• Although online registration is strongly recommended, you can send payment information to the Korean Physical Society (email@example.com) for manual payment (click here for Information for Manual Payment).
• Please note that manual payment must be sent by 12:00 PM on the registration deadline (April 23, 2021).
• If you would like to issue a bill, please send your business registration certificate along with the itemization, payment amount, and your email address to the Korean Physical Society (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
To cancel your registration order, you must notify the Korean Physical Society in writing of your request form for a refund. The timing of your request is important in determining refund amounts. A full refund would be provided if the refund request were received by 11:00 PM on April 13 (Tue), 2021. However, no refund would be provided if the request were received after this deadline.
Registration fee for the 2021 KPS Spring Meeting
|Non-member (invited speaker)||150,000|
• The admission fee for membership is 10,000 KRW.
• Retired members are exempt from the registration fee.
• Student members are supposed to pay the registration fee only, which automatically renders the exemption of the annual membership fee.
• For non-member, please contact the Korean Physical Society (email@example.com) to register.